Tuesday, March 5, 2013

AMAZING GLITCH

Ok I was with my friends and one of them said to my member friends to wear a 45 gem necklace.
Then sit. And TADA,,, A princess necklace xD
Heres how to do it step by step.

First you need a raccoon.

Then you need to wear a 45 gem necklace
After you need to sit.
And look! A princess necklace!

After that I said to my friends AJ could have took the 45 gem necklace, and then edited it to a princess necklace. I guess that's how it was created. o3o

Credit to:
Axewlove (Me) for pictures
Kittens77676 for telling us how to do the glitch
sammy57349 for doing the glitch


Oh also I was at this den and the owner was editing it, so she took out the floor and she put it on I think and this happened:


Wow, I guess AJ knew when they took out some of the glitches the jammers missed it. They probably made new glitches to make the jammers feel better? XD

Well that's it for today! Bye and Jam On!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Bluestreak it's me, Snowpaw! I play on AJ too :D
    My user is: GreenLeafs. I also have a blog to of AJ :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! I play, I'll make sure to add you oUo

      Delete