Thursday, September 6, 2012

Scammer: elizaismysis

She told me to send 3 good items to her and she will send me her tail armor..              .  -  . She said shes been scammed before and its not such a fun thing.. If it's not fun then why is she scamming her self? -3- Yeah I know dumb things ALWAYS happen around you.. She said she can't trade and her computer doesn't work. -3-
I don't Believe her I mean who does that? >.< She said she is a good jammer and NEVER scams.. Ok.. I don't believe her..  
She said its mean and is like please? Ok so yeah here is the user..
elizaismysis
Yeup the user! Ok That's it! Jam on jammers!

Surely:




3 comments:

  1. Ugh! Scammers these days. They're very clever, eh? Still, we all hate them c: For many good reasons. And I hate them :D I'll report them O3O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaa.. I no wut its like.. scammers r so boring.. Never get old.. U sound like a nice jammer 83 wana b buds? Just askin ^3^ ur beta?.. kewl! I hav tonz of beta friends..
    Well u always hav a chance of adding me.. Meh user is axewlove ^3^ Well anyways yeah scammers r getin clever n clever.. O3O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...O3o and sure! :D I luv new friends :3

      Delete