Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Signature contest!

Yeup. Heyo jammers.. I'm putting up the signature contest
So here are the rules..

Rules:

The signature must be JtiZ or Blue Streak.

I don't care if it's a banner cause, I want a banner more then a signature.

For me to be able to see it I need you to post it on your own blog and comment the blog address in the comments below.

Make sure you have fun!
 

WARNING:

ABSOLUTLEY NO STEALING, CHEATING, OR MAKING OTHERS FEEL BAD ABOUT THEIR WORK

If you dare break these rules,

Your entry will NOT be accepted.

Well.. Have fun! 8D Oh and make sure you do your best! I will be posting all the entries that I liked from Top 10. So if your entry was not chosen by that time I am sorry but everyone will do great I'm sure! 8D It's due October 16, 2012. I will not be accepting any entries by that time so hurry! Ok I guess that's it for today bye Jammers and Jam on! 8D


Surely:




5 comments:

  1. Heyy! Its Avril70 my entry is on my blog:
    Avril70's Animal jam lolz
    Thx!
    -Avril70

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amgosh! Avril the banner is EPIC! 8D Ur SOOO entered in the contest! I luv how it looks!!!

      Delete
  2. I'm going to make chu a banner. ^.^

    ~Turtles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oki I made it. :3 You can check it out on my blog.

    http://theanimaljamvoice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Axe, you're BOTM (buddy of the month) on my blog! :D Congrats!

    ReplyDelete