Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Signature change/School starting...


Ok so I really think the name "PieAndBurritos" is getting kinda old don't ya think?... So I'm gonna ask you guys if I should change my signature.. I will check out my blog to see if any one said I should or shouldn't and my school started so I might not be on the mood of posting but homeworks really easy! =D So if you want me to change my signature just tell me in the comments... I will be putting up a contest if you do want me to to make a good signature for me..
But we'll have to see if I'll put up the contest.. This will be how to enter.. Just make a nice signature that says JtiZ or Blue Streak (I just liked how it looked XD) and then post it on your blog (If you have one) then tell me your blog I will see who wins.. So remember if I put up the contest this will be how you do it. ABSOLUTELY NO STEALING, CHEATING, OR COPYING! >8U Ok see ya! =D



Surely:



No comments:

Post a Comment