Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Animal Jam Wednesday, August 29 (2012) Update

Yeah I know.. The titles a bit too long XD
Well anyways.. This is just an update cause I was bored today.. =T
Anyways.. I GOT A CLOUD!! YAY FOR ME!! XD HEY DUDE WITH RED SHIRT!! Man with Red shirt: Ummm.. Me? Me: YEAH YOU!! Man with red shirt: Ummm.. Yes?.. Me: I GOTTA CLOUD!!! ITS SUPER RARE ON ANIMAL JAM!! Man with Red shirt: Ummm, What's Animal Jam?.. Me: YOU DONT KNOW WHAT ANIMAL JAM IS?!.. Man with Red shirt: I'm sorry... But no.. Me: HOW COULDN'T YOU KNOW?! -Smacks man with red shirt- IF YOU DONT START ANIMAL JAM TODAY I WILL SMACK YOU EVEN MORE!!! Man with Red shirt: Okay! Okay!
I'll start it please dont hurt me though! DX -Man runs off to his home- Anyways.. lets get.. Off  the story.. Lol felt like making one X)
Ok so the new update AJ put is the mushroom table and chair.. =D
 

                                                    

 







That's all they updated for today.. So far.... Sorry the picture wouldn't come out right XD Well.. That's it for today! =D Jam on!

Surely:



                                                    




No comments:

Post a Comment