Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Some popular Jammers I met

     

Oh hey there jammers! =D These are a few popular jammers I have met.. Oh and I usally get the pictures from google X) Anyways..
Here it is..


firetigerx

firetigerx is a really nice jammer who isn't as boring just stickin around lookin for scammers.. No she isn't like that, I just had a REAL quick chat (But not super quick) before I even started this blog.. So I asked if she could add me but you know as usual.. Peoples list are full. XD Anyways.. WARNING!: DONT YOU PEOPLE DARE EVEN TRY TO REPORT HER FOR NO REASON! Here is a quick pic of here...


[firetigerx2.jpg]                                               








Snowdog900 


Snowdog900 is a really fun jammer =D We are buddies on Animal Jam! (Thankfully she was able to add me XD) We are usally think about derpcakes... dB So anyways... Snowdog and me just like playing around with each other or just start chatting and stuff.. WARNING!: DONT YOU EVEN DARE REPORT HER FOR NO REASON!




Pic of snowdog900

                                                                         
[Screen+shot+2012-08-01+at+3.54.31+PM.png]










Wando20


On my old account (Where I met firetigerx too XD) cuddles321
I spotted her in Jamaa Township to and asked if she could add me XD But you people know something happend to Wando20's account =( .. But the good news is wando, you still have rares, Still are popular, and You dont even have to worry about anything =D
Well I wanna try to add her again..  Jammers who didn't know her new account is Omnipotence. Ok! Now time for a pic of her!
WARNING!: DONT YOU DARE REPORT HER FOR NO REASON!                           

Here is a pic of Omnipotence.





Well that's it for today! See ya Jammers! Jam on!

Surely:











                       

No comments:

Post a Comment