Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Pictures Of Animal Jam

Here are pictures of Animal Jam I found .



                                                                  



Jamaa Township . . . Pretty cool right? 



             This is a store also from the beta it was ALL Non member!


                                                                                                                                                        This was how your log in used to look like in the beta ! Wow pretty looks like another game . . .



Surely:
                                                  

6 comments:

  1. Oh I played in beta. Though I can't remember anything but the login and top-hats...and Cami Teh Frog... *Shrug* Forgetful, much? xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolz U cant beleeve ur beta.. I checked out ur other comment BTW O3O I like replying im alwayz there 2 reply wen i gotz time ^0^ So u hav a blog?.. Mmmm.. I can find out meh self XD Anywaysh.. Yeah thingz do get forgetfull.. Plush AJ changed ALOT Which im not very happy with >=U

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLOLOLO I MADE A MISTAKE IN MEH COMMENT XD I MENT TO SAY *I CANT BELEEVE UR BETA XD Sorry.. I lost meh tempure XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. xD Lol! Yeah, AJ has changed...for the worst >W<

    ReplyDelete
  5. The old one is so awesome!!!!! It has all of the "cool" items. The new one is good to...

    ReplyDelete
  6. The photo of Jamama is AWEOSME

    ReplyDelete