Monday, August 20, 2012

Eid Mubarak! (2012)

Hiya Jammers! I wish a very special Eid To all those muslims out there! Oh yea I want to tell you something weird....
I was on Animal Jam today then A girl, (Her user is teddy30143)wanted my heart locket and she was gonna give me her tiara for it
so I said.... "No" And she said "rude" Then she made the cry face...
.-. So I said after that "How am I rude?" She said "Then why do you have it (The heart locket) on your (Trade) List" I said "Cause I want to have it on my list.." Then she tried to add me when she called me "rude" So then (And yes I made a typo in this XD)
I said "Why are you tring to add me if I'm so "rude" So then she said "lol" and left...   =T Well anyways....




EID MUBARAK!!! (Sorry so late.. XP)

Surely:

3 comments:

  1. Tsk, tsk. Some people just get jealous. >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Snowdog... Jelous bout what your face? XD Just kiddding Lolz
      ~axewlove

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete